Wednesday 1 August 2007

Meat Loaf: Bat Out of Hell III - The Monster is Loose

I have been waiting for this for such a long time now. This is the 3rd album by Meat Loaf with the Bat Out of Hell title. The newest offering from this rock legend and another fantastic musical feast.

This man has surpassed himself. It seemed impossible for him to improve on his past offerings. The release before this "Couldn't Have Said It Better" introduced a new generation to the magic that is Meat Loaf. It was a musical masterpiece, and it seemed that he could not get any better.

Now listening to this 3rd Bat Out Of Hell album I have realised that I was wrong. This is even better than ever before. Lyrically the songs have more meaning and depth. Musically it is richer and more melodic but with the same soft rock feel that defines his style.

Another success for Meat Loaf I think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its ѕuch аs you learn mу mind! You aρpeаr tο know ѕo muсh about this,
like you wrote thе еbοοk in it oг
somеthing. I feel that yοu cοuld do with
a feω % to pressure the message house a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

Also visit my website :: jvzoo pick of the day